Menu of the Crêperie
A complete and varied menu of dishes made with regional products...
- Classic or Complete
- Original, with blood sausage or with andouille de Guémené and potatoes
- With seafood, scallop or smoked salmon and goat cheese
- Traditional with butter and sugar, jam or chocolate
- Gourmet crêpes with salt buttered caramel or the speciality called the "Favorite" with a tulipe of whipped-cream on the crêpe, vanilla ice-cream and seasonal fruits
- Crêpes flambéed with rum, calvados or lambig and the exotic crêpes like the "Martiniquaise" or the "Créole".
* All of our galettes and crêpes are traditionally prepared and on demand.
Fresh and generous salads, warm starters, creamy omelettes, grilled meats and fish dishes will be a delight to the most gourmet ones. Make use of your gustatory journey to choose between various ice-cream bowls with or without alcohol and various other delicious desserts.
Accompany your galettes and crêpes by a nice Breton farmer cider or local beer. For the Brasserie meals, you'll find a selection of white, rosé and red wines.